|June 15 (Friday) | 12 PM – 2 PM
2/F Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas cor. Gamboa St.
Jose Layug, Jr.
Chairman, National Renewable Energy Board
The meeting will focus on the following:
- Renewable Energy Portfolio Standards (RPS) implementing rules and guidelines
- National Renewable Energy Board’s priorities for 2018
- Effect of RPS on consumers, electricity prices
- Implication of RPS to existing power plants
- Updates on CSP rules
- Environmental impressions of RPS
- Key areas of partnership between NREB and private sector
Cancellations should be made 24 hours before the Event.
No Shows will be billed at full cost.
Billing requests for amounts below ₱2,000 will not be entertained.