The AmCham Energy and Power Committee is pleased to invite you to join an exclusive discussion with Energy Regulatory Commission Chair Agnes Devanadera on Wednesday, February 27, 12:00 PM at the AmCham Office.
The meeting will focus on the following:
- Priorities of the commission in 2019
- Initiatives and directives for tackling key issues: power rates, CSP, PSAs
- Policies on approving different types of generation
- Measures for promoting more competition in the electricity market
- Key areas of partnership between the ERC and the private sector
The event is open to AmCham members and non-members. Tickets are priced at Php500 for members and Php1000 for non-members – a light lunch will be served. Seats are limited so please register today.
Please direct all questions regarding the event to Bea Baldonado at email@example.com.