AmCham Philippines seeks a Membership Associate who will help connect with the members by conducting general customer service activities such as database administration, event support, and membership retention activities.
- Serves as primary and initial contact for customer service related
- calls, fielding questions, issues, etc.
- Coordinates monthly renewal letters, emails, and other membership related communications.
- Coordinates the scheduling of membership engagement sessions.
- Generates reports for insight into membership engagement.
- Responsible for data quality, ensuring contact information and critical data points are kept up-to-date.
- Works with the Membership Manager and other Chapter Managers to alter the database to meet the changing needs of internal staff and the organization.
- Maintains accurate records for reports of membership activities.
- Administers the relationship side of the membership database and updating contact information.
- Generates standard reports upon staff request.
- Maintains various retention dashboards.
- Supports the events department in setting up meetings for the department.
- Ensures membership materials are available for meetings.
- Serves as the membership liaison for the events department.
- Reports performance metrics for events.
- Creates and distributes event sign-in/attendance sheets.
- Where appropriate, follows up with attendees and ensures their engagement in various committee/taskforce distributions.